Learn a New Skill!
DRUM LAMPSHADE MAKING WORKSHOPS
If you fancy learning a new skill (an addictive one!) or would like to create something beautiful for your home then join me on a fun lampshade making workshop – where NO sewing skills are required!
My next workshops…
Drum Lampshade Workshop: 10am Saturday 29th August 2020
@ Georgie’s Yard, Barnsley (5 places left)
In this 3.5 hour workshop I will show you how to make a drum lampshade from scratch, sharing with you all my tips and tricks I’ve learnt over the years. I keep workshops to a maximum of 6 participants so that I can give you all the help and attention you need during this fun process. Read More…
“Just attended the lampshade making day today at The Emporium at Wentworth,
hosted by Two Little Lights. Have to say it was fabulous; I have thoroughly enjoyed myself and
have brought home a great piece of work. I can definitely recommend it.
Thank you Caroline for a great enjoyable day!”
You’ll need to bring with you half a meter of fabric, ideally a cotton or linen – this gives a lovely finish. Please do not bring silk or satin. If you don’t have your own fabric then I will have a small selection that you can purchase from on the day. Also, if you would like to make a lampshade using a striped fabric and would like the stripes to go around the shade horizontally, you will need it to be around 1.2m in length.
- You can choose to make either a 25cm or a 30cm lampshade
- Choose to make a shade for a lamp base or a ceiling rose
- All other materials needed to make your lampshade are included
- A well-deserved break – we will pause for tea, coffee and some lovely homemade cake!
MINI LAMPSHADE MAKING WORKSHOPS
My next workshops…
Mini Lampshade Making Workshop
@ Georgie’s Yard, Barnsley (6 places left, includes tea, coffee & cake)
On this 2 hour workshop you’ll create 10 beautiful mini lampshades to adorn a string of fairy lights. Fairy lights are the perfect way to create a relaxing space or brighten a child’s bedroom – especially as you can get really creative with papers, fabrics and trimmings.
- All the materials needed to create your mini lampshades
- You can choose to make mini drum lampshades, or mini tapered lampshades
- A selection of fabrics, papers & trimmings for you to choose from, or if you would like to you can bring along your own fabric remnants
- Tea, coffee & biscuits whilst you craft away!
If you know someone who would love to spend a few hours creating something unique then you can also purchase Gift Vouchers which can be used on any workshop date within a year of purchase and can be booked online via the shop page, or by calling me
on 07976 886 084. Please get in touch if you have any questions about my workshops.